Projects for the next two years:
1. Water supply and safety.
2. Livelihoods such as cattle, beekeeping and beadwork; business education and savings and loans groups.
3. Family planning, health care, birth spacing, and education about health and reproductive health. Education of male responsibility and the benefits of family planning.
4. Education; school for girls to avoid child marriage; good nursery school for the children to study; college for young men and women in areas of study that will be helpful for the village.
5. Technology: use of cellphones and smartphone apps to provide education in any of the above projects and widen the social, educational, economic, and networking horizons for both men and women.
6. Possible safari and cultural trip to attract funding. Other fund-raising activities to be determined.